is it possible to create a content page

blueboatinyard

I am new to Video Pad Video editor and would like to know if it is possible to create a content page at the start of a video am I making, I have about 8 clips I am putting together and would like to be able to choose which one I watch when I play the video on a dvd player, I figured out how to make bookmarks in the video but can't find any info anywhere regarding creating a content/menu page, like I said I'm new to this so any advice would be appreciated, thanks a lot

Robert

Hi

VP (v2.41), whilst it will easily create your DVD it will NOT will create a menu from which you can choose your clips.

If you use the bookmarks option you CAN skip through your finished DVD using the < > controls on your player (if you have them) but this is not the same as a proper menu.

I would suggest that you create a short film from each of your clips with VP and export each to your PC as an avi. Then create your DVD with Windows DVD Maker which will allow you to add your avis to a list and then to create a menu from a choice of options. If you don't have the Windows program then you can download a free third party DVD creator program such as "Sothink Movie DVD maker" (Google it). It works in much the same way. This gives you the possibility to create menus with your own images/backgrounds/sound etc., but the downside with this is that each video is prefaced by a 5 second promotional frame. (It's no big deal really though.) More importantly, if you have used the VP bookmarks option in any of your avis then this screen occurs at every bookmark, so its best not to use the VP bookmark option if you use this program.

Nat

Hi

VP (v2.41), whilst it will easily create your DVD it will NOT will create a menu from which you can choose your clips.

If you use the bookmarks option you CAN skip through your finished DVD using the < > controls on your player (if you have them) but this is not the same as a proper menu.

I would suggest that you create a short film from each of your clips with VP and export each to your PC as an avi. Then create your DVD with Windows DVD Maker which will allow you to add your avis to a list and then to create a menu from a choice of options. If you don't have the Windows program then you can download a free third party DVD creator program such as "Sothink Movie DVD maker" (Google it). It works in much the same way. This gives you the possibility to create menus with your own images/backgrounds/sound etc., but the downside with this is that each video is prefaced by a 5 second promotional frame. (It's no big deal really though.) More importantly, if you have used the VP bookmarks option in any of your avis then this screen occurs at every bookmark, so its best not to use the VP bookmark option if you use this program.

Nat

Thanks Nat for the advice/tips, I have Windows DVD Maker so I will give that a try first

Robert

ALBANY — Gov.Coach OutletAndrew M. Cuomo and legislativeCoach Outletleaders announced on TuesdayChanel Handbagsthat they had reached an agreementCoach Outletto overhaul New York State’sChanel Bagsincome tax, creating a higherCoach Factory Outlet tax bracket for the highest-incCoach Outlet Online

ome residents and reducing theCoach Outlet

tax rate for millions of middleCoach Outlet

-class residents.The deal cameCoach Outlet Online together just 25 days before thLouis Vuitton Bagse expiration of the state’s soCoach Factory Outlet-called millionaires’ tax —Louis Vuitton Bags actually a surcharge on all indCoach Factory Store[/urlividuals earning over $200,000Coach Outlet a year. The proposed tCoach Factory Outletax overhaul would result in mosCoach Outlet Store

t residents’ being taxed nextCoach Factory Outlet year at a lower rate than thisCoach OutletyearThe long-term impact on thChanel Bags

e wealthy was described by someChanel Bags

as a cut and others as an incrLouis Vuitton

ease: beginning next year, theCoach Factory Store

highest-income earners will beChanel Handbags

taxed at a lower rate than at pCoach Outlet

resent, but at a higher rate tChanel Bags

han had been expected with theLouis Vuitton

expiration of the surcharge.Coach Outlet

The changes, which the LegislaCoach Outlet

ture could vote on as early asChanel Bags

Wednesday, would net $1.9 billCoach Outlet

ion in annual revenue; the expLouis Vuitton Bagsiring surcharge had been generCoach Factory Outletating about $4 billion a yearCoach OutletMr. Cuomo, who as governor hCoach Factory