Message for user ciptel1 cannot be sent. user does not exist

soriya

Hi,

With Axon version 2.02, I've configured external extension to IPTEL (same problem with callcentric, and probably others as well)

After receiving from IPTEL/CallCentric that my account has been registered, AXON start to display messages :

Message for user ciptel1 cannot be sent. user does not exist.

Did someone from the Forum already see this message? How to get rid of this message?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest N.C.H a.n
Hi,

With Axon version 2.02, I've configured external extension to IPTEL (same problem with callcentric, and probably others as well)

After receiving from IPTEL/CallCentric that my account has been registered, AXON start to display messages :

Did someone from the Forum already see this message? How to get rid of this message?

Thanks

That's the voice messaging feature of CallCentric kicking it. They are sending a SUBSCRIBE message to Axon on the assumption that Axon knows what to do with it. In a perfect world the SUBSCRIBE tells the voicemail software who to notify when a voicemail is left in that person's mailbox. So the CallCentric server is saying it wants to be notified in the event of a voice message. I think it's so you can call up the CallCentric voicemail service and have it check your voicemails that way.

You can turn voicemail off in your CallCentric web panel to stop the messages coming through.

Thankyou