Call Counter

basssix

yes there is! go to options, and there is an option check all last dialed or Missed calls/VM's.

Thanks,

Mark A.

Outbound Call Center services

I am looking to reset the count of incoming calls to IVM. I don't see an options tab or such and there is nothing under settings that I see.

If you want to count how many calls IVM answered, it's fairly easy to use the logging feature in the OGM properties window of the Answer OGM to make note of each time a call is answered. You can also create a plug-in that will store the number of calls in a more user friendly way and with the possibility of statistical analysis (e.g. calls per hour, day, week, year, on Monday, on Wednesday etc.)

On the other hand if you want to record every call that rings IVM (including those not answered), then that's an entirely different story and I'm not sure how you would go about doing that.

If you want to count how many calls IVM answered, it's fairly easy to use the logging feature in the OGM properties window of the Answer OGM to make note of each time a call is answered. You can also create a plug-in that will store the number of calls in a more user friendly way and with the possibility of statistical analysis (e.g. calls per hour, day, week, year, on Monday, on Wednesday etc.)

On the other hand if you want to record every call that rings IVM (including those not answered), then that's an entirely different story and I'm not sure how you would go about doing that.

I have the as much as I can being logged. I don't know anything about writing plug-ins. What I want to be able to do is to daily reset the call number in: "09:56:13 Answered line [4 "CAHTA 3"] call number [2816] cid [] did[CAHTA 3] drn[0 (0ms)]"

Even if you could reset the counter, I wouldn't recommend it. IVM likely uses it to distinguish calls (like an ID), and reusing the same identifier could have unwanted effects depending on how IVM is programmed.

I still think the best option is to use the built-in OGM feature to build daily logs (e.g. Use log_%date% as the filename and then put in a character (e.g. 'a') to be logged for each call). The result is a log file for each day that has a character to represent each call. If you open the file in a program that has a character counter, you can easily check the number of calls for the day.

• 9 years later...

I’ve been searching for a solution to this for days and finally found the setting in the Windows registry. Load REGEDIT and search for “callsequenceno” (without the quotation marks).  Then change the value to whatever you want the next call to be. For example, change the value of "callsequenceno" to 1 to have the next call be call number 1.

Edited by Fluke
Additional information.