Audio keyframes not working correctly during playback

lildragn

Hi everyone, I have a small issue working with audio levels and keyframes within videopad. Currently I'm creating a Voice over tutorial where I speak intermittently throughout the video, I'm trying to control the volume between those blank areas where I'm not speaking. I'm using the effect "Amplify" to adjust the volume levels, with the mix option clicked, I'm keyframing the gain like a boss... everything works perfectly in clips audio effects window, but when I render out the video or play it on the timeline, it doesn't respect the keyframes that I placed in the clip... anyone have any idea what's up here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi everyone, I have a small issue working with audio levels and keyframes within videopad. Currently I'm creating a Voice over tutorial where I speak intermittently throughout the video, I'm trying to control the volume between those blank areas where I'm not speaking. I'm using the effect "Amplify" to adjust the volume levels, with the mix option clicked, I'm keyframing the gain like a boss... everything works perfectly in clips audio effects window, but when I render out the video or play it on the timeline, it doesn't respect the keyframes that I placed in the clip.

Take another approach...

Click the audio sequence, to display it in preview. Then click on the blue line to create keyframes. Drag the line up/down as needed.

You will see a representation of this on the audio track. Keyframes cannot be manipulated on the audio timeline, but that's a wish suggestion for future releases.

1.JPG

@lildragn:

Just tried keyframes works fine for me. How many keyframes did you used? Are they all out of position in the timeline?

@borate:

Keyframes cannot be manipulated on the audio timeline, but that's a wish suggestion for future releases.

Yes.