VideoPad only displayed one audio track out of two!

bxtduy

I have a karaoke video '9534 How Deep Is Your Love.VOB' with 2 audio tracks. The first track is vocal and the second one is music only.

2%20audio%20tracks.jpg?psid=1

When I added the video to VideoPad and dropped it to Timeline, VideoPad only displayed the first track which is vocal. The second one is no where to be seen.

only%201%20audio%20track.png?psid=1

Therefore, the exported video only have the first track.

How do I make VideoPad recognize both tracks?

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate and VideoPad Professional v4.08.

This is a known issue.

Our team had considered it before but we decided not to do anything for the moment since very few user requests.

If anyone else think this is an interesting feature please reply to this post.

We'll review this feature if other users also interested in it.

This is a known issue.

Our team had considered it before but we decided not to do anything for the moment since very few user requests.

If anyone else think this is an interesting feature please reply to this post.

We'll review this feature if other users also interested in it.

This feature is not limited to karaoke videos. A lot of movies, documentaries, etc also have multiple audio tracks in different languages. Wavepad already had this feature, so I don't see any reasons or difficulties for not implementing this feature into Videopad.

One workaround might be to capture the individual tracks, using an app like NCH Wavepad, then drop those tracks into Videopad.

I added the second track to the timeline but when I exported the video, it still only have one audio track.

I can group the video and the added audio track but it doesn't help, the result is the same.

How do you link a second audio track to a video track?

Unfortunately you can't do it in VideoPad. It's actually the same problem - to support multi-sound track we'll need both import and export work.

You maybe able to find a 3rd-part application that puts the video and the separated audio track together.

After finish eding, you can export the audio track of a Sequence by right click on the sequence icon (in Sequences folder, top-left of the screen) and then select Save Sequence Audio as New File. You can mute the irrelevant track and save only the track you wanted and do it again for the second track.