Playing Message/Announcement while extensions ring

z3phyr

Hey guys,

I've been through a lot of pages (up to page 9) and I havent found anything that resemble the scenario that I want to program. I do apologize if there's such an IVR program already posted, but please do direct me to it. Thanks.

Here is the scenario that I am looking for.

1. callers called in.

2. callers will hear an announcement or message while at the same time, a couple of phone rings. (I have tried groups but when IVM answers it, the other phones stop ringing)

I understand that Axon doesn't support shared lines so could this be the issue?

I have also tried Answer Detect. Don't know if I have set it up properly or not, anyone know of any guide for that?

I am out of ideas at the moment, have even tried using the IMS On-Hold Player but failed with that too.

Thanks in advance.

I have managed to do this before by setting Axon to ring with 'chimes' and then changing the chimes (replacing) the chimes music file with another one of the same file name that has the announcement.

Hey pythonpoole,

Thanks for the reply and I've had it tested but just notice that there's no dial tone if I were to select either the Chimes or the IMS MOH Player. If I put it to default ringing, there's a dial tone when I ring in.

Do you know if my settings are incorrect?