Zulu

lukechris

Sure, you can use it how ever you like. Our EULA (end-user license agreement that you agree to when installing) ensures that our copyright is protected, and if a licensed version of software, it confirms the license is only for one machine at a time ect. It also protects NCH from misuse of the software that puts any person or property at risk of harm. Basic legals.

DJ'ing at home alone is never fun, we dont want that!

• 3 months later...
Sure, you can use it how ever you like. Our EULA (end-user license agreement that you agree to when installing) ensures that our copyright is protected, and if a licensed version of software, it confirms the license is only for one machine at a time ect. It also protects NCH from misuse of the software that puts any person or property at risk of harm. Basic legals.

DJ'ing at home alone is never fun, we dont want that!

Hi

Just downloaded the dj software. However I can't see how I can organise my music into categories. I currently keep tunes in different folders in a simple tree format. Is there any way of doing something similar with Zulu? Otherwise I will end up searching down a long list of tunes to find what I want. This will be time consuming.

Thanks

Steve

• 7 months later...
Hi

Just downloaded the dj software. However I can't see how I can organise my music into categories. I currently keep tunes in different folders in a simple tree format. Is there any way of doing something similar with Zulu? Otherwise I will end up searching down a long list of tunes to find what I want. This will be time consuming.

Thanks

Steve

I agree this would be very useful. Not ideal, but you can create a playlist in another program such as iTunes and drag it into Zulu.

The biggest downside to this otherwise great application is that you cannot set it to autoplay the the playlist. You have to que each track up seperatly.