WavePad Problems

provoice

Guest nchaj

hmmmm, this is why we ask you to make a backup of the original file, its your purchase after all. Wavepad 3.05 has been around for years so im bound to have an installer lying around somewhere. ill send it to you NOT our general policy!!

However, you say 8 months? you should be able to upgrade to this version if your purchase is under 12 months.

This is what will happen;

Ill send you an installer once ONLY, you make a backup. you then try to upgrade through Help > check for updates, if it asks you to pay, then your outside the upgrade terms and you need to rollback with the installer file im going to email you. you back up the installer (this means somewhere OUTSIDE the realms of your C: or D: whatever) so that your never stuck again. If you have any issues registering the software email support www.nch.com.au/support/reg.html who will answer you generally within 24 hrs (not weekends)

no one else message me for this installer. maybe Provoice can keep his eye out in here if others need it.

WavePad 3.05 has worked fine for me for the past 8 months or so, but now it has developed glitches and I'm in the middle of an important job.

Where can I download my original purchase without having to pay all over again?

Mine developed glitches too.

[ I can't believe you deleted your setup file !!! ]

Anyways...try this to fix your glitches;

go to ;

tools

options

audio processing

clik "use this specified folder"

then name your own folder and drive [ example - D:\audio\wavepad-working-folder ]

clik ok

That should stop the weirdness.

• 1 month later...
WavePad 3.05 has worked fine for me for the past 8 months or so, but now it has developed glitches and I'm in the middle of an important job.

Where can I download my original purchase without having to pay all over again?