FIRST TRY

pntrmarc

I have the simplest of needs. I want to burn a cd every day of a radio program. I'm sure the radio part is all set, I use the MICROPHONE settings. Anyway, I read the help to get started, when it was done telling me about how to set up the right record settings it referenced SETTINGS on the device I want to use to burn the cd. I see no SETTINGS and don't know how to get there.

I'll bet you can just tell me a couple steps and I'll be off and running. I haven't bought anything yet so what should I get ? Right now I have the wave pad and express burn.

Also, when I put in a cd it asks what I want to do with it. I say burn cd and thw W Media player comes up. That's the wrong thing to do, right?

I have the simplest of needs. I want to burn a cd every day of a radio program. I'm sure the radio part is all set, I use the MICROPHONE settings. Anyway, I read the help to get started, when it was done telling me about how to set up the right record settings it referenced SETTINGS on the device I want to use to burn the cd. I see no SETTINGS and don't know how to get there.

I'll bet you can just tell me a couple steps and I'll be off and running. I haven't bought anything yet so what should I get ? Right now I have the wave pad and express burn.

Also, when I put in a cd it asks what I want to do with it. I say burn cd and thw W Media player comes up. That's the wrong thing to do, right?

well, you can't burn it live, you'll have to record it and save it then burn it

if you are using VISTA....I can't help you, because no software that I own, will record on vista

the issue remains unsolved.

my onboard recorder that comes with vista don't work, neither does wavepad, nor audacity, nor super mp3 recorder

something is not letting anything record and I don't know what it is yet...

sorry....

==========================================================================

OK. Let's start with the Basics.

How much are you willing to spend for a top-notch recording program that can give you the necessary files of an online radio program, _automatically on a prior schedule_, without any fuss and muss?

You see, WavePad is _not_ basically recording software, and you cannot expect to get this type of performance from it. NCH has a candidate for this type of thing. At least I believe that this is the case, although I do not use it.

So back to the Basics (sigh). How much are you willing to spend?

Or do you expect to get it for free--forever and ever and ever?

Be honest; i.e., if you really want help with this "simple" matter.

Musikone

[just call me Frank :-)]