Playing DVD Problems

Proud1

I converted a windows movie maker FMV file and burnt a DVD. When I play the DVD about 3-5 minutes works fine, after that the player stops. I tried it on two different machines with the same result.

I fast forward the DVD and I was able to see the data, but when I pressed play it stopped again.

I converted a windows movie maker FMV file and burnt a DVD. When I play the DVD about 3-5 minutes works fine, after that the player stops. I tried it on two different machines with the same result.

I fast forward the DVD and I was able to see the data, but when I pressed play it stopped again.

Hi, I am having exactly the same problem you are having :blink: if you discover the solution to this problem before I do please let me know and I will do likewise. tommo

Hi, I am having exactly the same problem you are having :blink: if you discover the solution to this problem before I do please let me know and I will do likewise. tommo

I gave up. I emailed the support crew, but the only result was to ask me what options I used. I responded and have absolutely no reply. I trashed this "piece of s..." program and purchase another program which works fine.

I am directing my credit card company to not pay the charge.

I gave up. I emailed the support crew, but the only result was to ask me what options I used. I responded and have absolutely no reply. I trashed this "piece of s..." program and purchased another program which works fine. The program I got is "Media Now" CD & DVD burning suite by NOVA Development. Office Max sells it for $34.95. It also has a 90 day money bank gtd.

I am directing my credit card company to not pay the charge.

Guest nchaj

Try to get movie maker to putput to AVI and try that.

its been confirmed as a bug, working on a fix as we speak

Try to get movie maker to putput to AVI and try that.

its been confirmed as a bug, working on a fix as we speak

I tried converting to AVI but the result was still the same, the CD plays perfectly for a minute or two and then stops. It does this both on my computer and on my Pioneer home cinema DVD system. When is there likely to be a patch or upgrade to solve this problem?