Frequent WavePad crashes on Mac

wavelady

Any clue why I frequently get the spinning beach ball while using WavePad on my iMac? I'm not doing anything unusual, very simple edits of a voice track. I have the free version (3.20) and was considering purchasing the Master Edition, but now I'm wondering if this is a solvable problem...

• 2 weeks later...

perhaps it's a hint,

that you'd be better off at the beach, than screwing with this!!!! :)

You may want to try, naming your "working folder, as opposed to using the default folder.

I was getting, DIFFERENT AUDIO, after doing an operation!!!!!!!!!!!

I deleted and reinstalled it, but only when I renamed the working folder

did it finally work right.

under;

file

wavepad options;

audio processing;

audio working folder;

clik that button, then name your own folder and partition, like D:WavePad-working

that's what I had to do

goddluck

I'm getting the same problem. Unfortunately, I purchased the product and now my crashes are more frequent and I'm getting error messages. I'm also getting no response from the makers of this defective product and I'm pissed off! I've wasted countless hours editing the same piece of audio and wasted money as well. I'm not happy with this product at all!

I'm getting the same problem. Unfortunately, I purchased the product and now my crashes are more frequent and I'm getting error messages. I'm also getting no response from the makers of this defective product and I'm pissed off! I've wasted countless hours editing the same piece of audio and wasted money as well. I'm not happy with this product at all!

did you try this?...;

under;

file

wavepad options;

audio processing;

audio working folder;

clik that button, then name your own folder and partition, like D:WavePad-working

seems odd, but it may work...

it won't make it any worse...