Choppy Playback

BabsNMK

Hi. I having been working with files which have been docked onto express dictate. When I recieve them via express scribe, the playback is sometimes choppy and it sounds as though a word is skipped inbetween two others. I do not know if this is a problem in Express Dictate or Express Scribe but any help would be greatly appreciated. One word can make a big difference. Thanks

• 7 months later...

I have been experiencing the choppy playback. Did you ever get your issue solved and if so, how. Thanks for any help you can give. Sue

Hi. I having been working with files which have been docked onto express dictate. When I recieve them via express scribe, the playback is sometimes choppy and it sounds as though a word is skipped inbetween two others. I do not know if this is a problem in Express Dictate or Express Scribe but any help would be greatly appreciated. One word can make a big difference. Thanks

I too am having problems with being able to understand the files loaded to Express Scribe. I loaded several audio CDs and I am able to play them and stop and start them. However (and this is the first time this has happened to me while using Express Scribe) the playback is scratchy, with a constant and rhythmic clicking throughout. I have to turn the volume to the max in order to hear/understand anything, so the clicking is extremely annoying. Just as a test, I tried playing the CDs in the drive on my PC and the audio is clear as a bell. Please help!!! Or if this is not the place that you answer such technical questions, where do I go to do so? I have a very big job, with about 80 audio CDs to transcribe, and this issue is making it so I cannot do the work at all.