installation

dixip74

I need to use WavePad master’s edition on a laptop which has no internet connection. Is this possible?

I have so far downloaded the trial version on another computer and then copied it across to the laptop via a memory stick. The trial version works fine on the laptop.

I have purchase a license serial number and when buying the software I have made sure I clicked on the ‘CD-ROM, Printed Manual’ Delivery option which they offer (though I do not know for sure if they mean its just the manual on CR-ROM or the WavePad software. I of course require the latter).

I have not yet convert the 12-digit serial number into registration details.

:blink: Any help will be appreciated. Thanks :blink:

• 4 weeks later...
I need to use WavePad master’s edition on a laptop which has no internet connection. Is this possible?

I have so far downloaded the trial version on another computer and then copied it across to the laptop via a memory stick. The trial version works fine on the laptop.

I have purchase a license serial number and when buying the software I have made sure I clicked on the ‘CD-ROM, Printed Manual’ Delivery option which they offer (though I do not know for sure if they mean its just the manual on CR-ROM or the WavePad software. I of course require the latter).

I have not yet convert the 12-digit serial number into registration details.

:blink: Any help will be appreciated. Thanks :blink:

You won't be able to do much.

Here's my story,

mine was originally installed on my laptop which was hooked up to the net

but when visiting a friend with laptop in hand I tried to show someone how great the software was [ on XP ]

I couldn't process an operation because it was trying to connect to the internet for a temp plugin [ these plugins don't seem to stay ] and now I know why it is such a small file size on the download....it connects automatically to the net for the" as needed " plugins ]

I was not pleased at all.

I figured I paid for the software, it should come with everything I need on it and not have to connect to the net, except to get needed/wanted updates

not typical plugins

wavepad falls short on this feature...:-(