Upgrade IVM Professional

sapia

Hi all,

I paid for IVM Professional is limited to 3 lines only. I needed to upgrade to IVM Enterprise. Does anyone know a link where I can buy the upgrade to IVM Enterprise.

The upgrade link provided by NCH does not show upgrade prices but are instead REGULAR prices. Upgrades are supposed to be priced lower? or is there and upgrade?

Thanks for your Time

Sapia

This is the upgrade page here: http://www.nch.com.au/upgrade/index.html

After entering the correct registration details, it should provide you with upgrade pricing.

Note that if you do not enter correct registration details, normal (full) prices will be shown.

• 1 month later...
Hi all,

I paid for IVM Professional is limited to 3 lines only. I needed to upgrade to IVM Enterprise. Does anyone know a link where I can buy the upgrade to IVM Enterprise.

The upgrade link provided by NCH does not show upgrade prices but are instead REGULAR prices. Upgrades are supposed to be priced lower? or is there and upgrade?

Thanks for your Time

Sapia

The link to upgrade I put my registration detail correct but is selected the normal price for the purchase of ivm professional. I bought latest version of ivm professional a month ago and I want to switch to enterprise. I think the page there is some mistake. how can I do?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nchcc
The link to upgrade I put my registration detail correct but is selected the normal price for the purchase of ivm professional. I bought latest version of ivm professional a month ago and I want to switch to enterprise. I think the page there is some mistake. how can I do?

It's not possible to "Upgrade" because the Enterprise is a different IVM product. That's why you keep seeing the regular price. Upgrades are things that have to do with any changes made to the actual product you purchased... So if IVM Professional had some issues that were fixed you could then upgrade your version of IVM Professional to the newer version but not to a different product of IVM.