set "password dial string"

luismodesto

Hi.

Now my axon works fine. I can birdging with PSTN with my Zoom 5800 FXO output.

The only trouble is security. My zoom has got a parameter called "Password Dial String", I think is a pass to get access to the bridge.

How I set in axon to put this password?

Hi.

Now my axon works fine. I can birdging with PSTN with my Zoom 5800 FXO output.

The only trouble is security. My zoom has got a parameter called "Password Dial String", I think is a pass to get access to the bridge.

How I set in axon to put this password?

I reply to me. The dial string is a number sequence to manually insert in the phone to get access.

I resolded the problem setting in voip-PSTN bridge a filter that only get access for brindge when calls from an extranbotic extension, like 1827362518.

You can also set Axon to prepend 1 or more digits to outgoing calls through the dial plan set-up. This could allow you to automatically dial the password before sending out each call.

You can also set Axon to prepend 1 or more digits to outgoing calls through the dial plan set-up. This could allow you to automatically dial the password before sending out each call.

That`s right, but the zoom needs a cople of seconds to get line access.How can I say to AXON to prepend digits, wait for tone line, and dial again the desired phone number?

I don't know if Axon supports this, but a , comma can be used in some of NCH's other software (e.g. IVM) to signify a pause of about 2 seconds. In the dial string standards I think W can be used to wait for a dialtone, but I doubt Axon would support that feature even if it did recognize the comma.