Recording Analysis

danflet

I have a 20 minute recording of a voice. Some of the voices are too faint to hear and during much of the recording there is background music which makes it very difficult to hear the voice. I have tried to use the WavePad software to clean up and enhance the recording but frankly I don't know what I am doing. Is there someone out there who can clean up the recording so I can hear the voices? I would be willing to pay a fair amount to someone who can do this. Thanks

• 2 months later...
I have a 20 minute recording of a voice. Some of the voices are too faint to hear and during much of the recording there is background music which makes it very difficult to hear the voice. I have tried to use the WavePad software to clean up and enhance the recording but frankly I don't know what I am doing. Is there someone out there who can clean up the recording so I can hear the voices? I would be willing to pay a fair amount to someone who can do this. Thanks

try the cia :)

I'd love to see something mainstream that did that

I think that most of that is quite secret...off the beaten path

or at least at a sound engineers forum, not likely you'll find anything here....