Lack of Respoonse

thomasspears

I purchased Express Burn in June 2007, and had been using it for some time since. A couple of months ago, I got a message saying that it had expired?? Not doubting the authenticity of the message, I purchased the software again. I have now discovered that this was my second purchase of the same software. I have been trying to use their refund form for several days, but that page on the NCH website will not send. I contacted Swift on Monday and was directed to use the form that I had been trying to use for several days . . .and it is still not working. I let them know that, but it is still not working.

Has anyone else received an erroneous "expired" message, after having paid? :(

Tweet

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nchaj
I purchased Express Burn in June 2007, and had been using it for some time since. A couple of months ago, I got a message saying that it had expired?? Not doubting the authenticity of the message, I purchased the software again. I have now discovered that this was my second purchase of the same software. I have been trying to use their refund form for several days, but that page on the NCH website will not send. I contacted Swift on Monday and was directed to use the form that I had been trying to use for several days . . .and it is still not working. I let them know that, but it is still not working.

Has anyone else received an erroneous "expired" message, after having paid? :(

Tweet

Hi Tweet,

if you have been using Express Burn since June 07 without issue, its not Express Burn thats expired. More than likely something else that you may have downloaded with burn. Check the blue bar at the top of the error message to confirm which program has expired. The support team can help you out with this, from the support link on the Eburn page.