Will Palm Dictate work with Xpress Mail?

Guest Brent

Guest Brent

I can't get versamail to work on our company's exchange server. As such, I have been running Cingular's Xpress Mail Personal Edition on my local desktop. It has worked fine, except the fact that my pc has to be on all of the time.

I love your express dictate software and was excited to think I could use palm dictate to send dictations to the office while on the road. However, it seems it will only work with versamail. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks,

Brent

Guest Laura Hinton

I use NCH's Dial Dictate software which comes with Express Dictate, Palm Dictate, Pilot Dictate & Express Scribe. With Dial Dictate, you can dictate from any phone you have access to including your cell phone. I have a transcription company in Roswell, NM & this is the best new technology on the market! If you ever need help with transcription, check out our website at Outsource Connection. Good Luck!

I can't get versamail to work on our company's exchange server.  As such, I have been running Cingular's Xpress Mail Personal Edition on my local desktop.  It has worked fine, except the fact that my pc has to be on all of the time.

I love your express dictate software and was excited to think I could use palm dictate to send dictations to the office while on the road.  However, it seems it will only work with versamail.  Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks,

Brent