Express Burn

MRETramp

I'm interested in Express Burn Plus, Wavepad, etc, so I have gone to the Buy Software page on the nch site. The bundled options are attractive. However, the price seems to vary depending on the computer that I use when accessing the site. It's US$34.20 (50% discount) from most of the computers that I use, but when I access from my laptop (where I would install the software), the cost is US$47 (30% discount).

I can't find any other way to ask about this, other than to post on one of the forums.

Hello,

I ran into this same problem. On my computer, I was seeing 50% off. But on a Friend of mines computer, he could only find the software at 30% off.

I was told to get the software at whatever the cheapest price I could find it.

You might try checking each day with the laptop to see if the percentage changes.

I hope this helps.

Lewner

Hello,

I ran into this same problem. On my computer, I was seeing 50% off. But on a Friend of mines computer, he could only find the software at 30% off.

I was told to get the software at whatever the cheapest price I could find it.

You might try checking each day with the laptop to see if the percentage changes.

I hope this helps.

Lewner

I ran into the same problem a few months ago while shopping online for an item. It sounds like the browser cache isn't being refreshed on the computer. Manually delete the temporary files, history, and cookies, and see if you get the same pricing on each computer.