Is it posible to transfer call from Voice Modem to any Extention Number in Axon

sakchai

Could anybody suggest me is it posible?

My case as the following;

I setup server installed IVM and Axon with completely configuration, I can use softphone to call any Extention Number in Axon. I also can call to IVM for answering machine. All is work under VoIP. Then I try to add Voice Modem (Motorola SM56) with properly driver installed and configure IVM in Telephony Tab which when the call coming from Telephone line an IVM automatically answer the call and I also able to leave the voice mail everything is OK. Below is log

15:01:56 Incoming SIP call

15:01:58 Ringing on Line 198 detected. Waiting until ring number 2.

15:01:58 BAC 101 [Answered]

15:01:58 Answering call...

15:01:58 Answered line [2 "BAC"] call number [69] cid [101] did[198] drn[0 (0ms)]

15:01:58 Play file: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\IVM\OGMs\OGM 1.wav

15:02:04 Caller pressed key [1]

15:02:04 Command - Transfer

15:02:04 Voip Blind Transfer To: 120

15:02:04 Play system prompt: Ringing

15:02:04 Transferring sip call to: 120

15:02:05 Call has disconnected

But when I try to setup OGM to transfer call from Voice Modem to Axon Extention Number it is not work the call was droped as the following;

15:22:25 Ringing on Line Motorola SM56 Speakerphone Modem detected. Waiting until ring number 2.

15:22:25 Motorola SM56 Speakerphone Modem Unknown [Answered]

15:22:25 Answered line [1 "Motorola SM56 Speakerphone Modem"] call number [72] cid [unknown] did[Motorola SM56 Speakerphone Modem] drn[1 (5984ms)]

15:22:25 Play file: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\IVM\OGMs\OGM 1.wav

15:22:29 Caller pressed key [1]

15:22:29 Command - Transfer

15:22:29 Dialing: 120

15:22:35 Dialing complete

15:22:35 Dialing complete

15:22:35 Blind transfer complete so drop call

The different is after Command - Transfer, if I call from VoIP softphone IVM use "Voip Blind Transfer To: 120" but when I call from Telephone line IVM use "Dialing: 120"

Thank you

Try unticking the Allow outbound and message forward calls on this line option in the modem's telephony device properties, and ticking it in the VoIP line's properties. If all goes well, IVM should be forced to transfer the call through the VoIP line, however there are no guarantees this will work (I seem to remember a user having a similar problem a while back with no solution).

Try unticking the Allow outbound and message forward calls on this line option in the modem's telephony device properties, and ticking it in the VoIP line's properties. If all goes well, IVM should be forced to transfer the call through the VoIP line, however there are no guarantees this will work (I seem to remember a user having a similar problem a while back with no solution).

Hi pythonpoole,

I have already done all of your suggestion but still be same :(

Thank you