EPABX Settings-Pl help VV Urgent

deeps

Hi..

Want to check should there be any particular settings or configuration in the PABX programming so that it can communicate to the IVM software..what are the basic settings at the PABX.I want to use the CAHTA board which will be connected to the PABX lines..am facing a problem cannot see the tel lines on the software.

Pl help !!

You should be able to add the CAHTA board as a telephony device in IVM and then have control over the incoming lines and their OGM destination. I don't know much about the telephony boards, but I know that you should be able to interface the pbx, board and IVM without much problems. What is the exact problem you are facing, is the card not even detected by IVM when you try to add it as a telephony device?

You should be able to add the CAHTA board as a telephony device in IVM and then have control over the incoming lines and their OGM destination. I don't know much about the telephony boards, but I know that you should be able to interface the pbx, board and IVM without much problems. What is the exact problem you are facing, is the card not even detected by IVM when you try to add it as a telephony device?

I'm not sure as I don't use Axon yet (which I assume is the PBX you are using) but I don't think Axon will interface directly to the CAHTA board. The IVM will.

Don

Sorry, I was referring to the PABX lines when I said PBX.

By the way, Axon can interface with CAHTA and certain other telephony boards when used in conjunction with NCH's carousel software.

Sorry, I was referring to the PABX lines when I said PBX.

By the way, Axon can interface with CAHTA and certain other telephony boards when used in conjunction with NCH's carousel software.

Thanks for writing..the IVM doesnt detect the CAHTA board..shows four icons on the right hand corner and when u roll over the mouse shows inactive..and in the log field..says starting the CAHTA driver failed. moreover two days back I could see all the lines on my EPABX.I tried installing all available drivers on Synways site ..but didnt make a difference.is it somethign with the PABX..that the CAHTA box isnt being detected or something.