More distortion after removing distortion

dripdoc

What format are you saving the files as? Try different formats (PCM WAV, MP3, etc...) and see what results you get. What version of WavePad are you using?

What format are you saving the files as? Try different formats (PCM WAV, MP3, etc...) and see what results you get. What version of WavePad are you using?

v-14 is what they gave me when I bought the liscense, I've tried downloading an older trial version, but it keeps reloading v-14. I'm assuming this is the Vista version, and because I bought the liscense it keeps reloading the same version through that install on demand prog.

I'll try what you said about file types, thanks for the help.

v-14 is what they gave me when I bought the liscense, I've tried downloading an older trial version, but it keeps reloading v-14. I'm assuming this is the Vista version, and because I bought the liscense it keeps reloading the same version through that install on demand prog.

I'll try what you said about file types, thanks for the help.

Nope, it makes no difference what file type it is when wavpad saves it to mixpad, it's still distorted more when using the noise removal option. It's less at higher db settings. I've repeatedly reloades the prog to get back to the default settings.

Why didn't this thing do it when I first bought it?