Blurring small part of a vIdeo + motion tracking

RomP

Hi All,  I am using the VideoPad Free version currently and the option of blurring a section of a video whilst video playing is not available.

Exchange rate is not favorable for countries outside of the USA, so buying the professional version is not an option.

Is there an affordable workaround or is there another software package under the NCH banner that is free that will do the job or a cheaper software package without annual subscription.

Thank You Borate. The release you have recommended does have the functionality I require and I have tested. Thank You. If I use your link for the once off version, its 99Dollars and pricing is acceptable, however, I cannot see what version that is and if it will give the same functionality as the version you recommended that I downloaded ?

Can you clarify this please.

The Videopad download page offers the latest.  Randomly, it may be the 32- or 64-bit version.  The link you downloaded is the current 64, and after being registered it won't expire.

For one-time licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee is required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.  If there's an issue, you can always revert.

There's never a mandate to update, and it's often best to stick with what's working for you.  But you can always test drive the latest, even after the six-month grace period expires, to see what has changed.

Thank You. Just to clarify.. Once Ive paid the 99Dollars once off fee, the software liccense will not expire, nor will I be mandated to upgrade. As I understand it upgrades are free for 6 months, there after a fee is involved should I wish to upgrade in future.

I will be able to use the software version ive downloaded and tested on your link provided  without any annual renewal / subscription costs. IE. If I'm happy with what I have  I have, I can remain using this version until I wish to upgrade in the future.