Can someone please help me with video and audio editing to catch a thief.

tif103104

I have a recording on my phone from my security camera in my house someone that knew about theme was a little had broken into my home while I was at work one night and they had covered the cameras with some kind of film or covering of some kind to block the visibility with the night vision setting.so if anyone can help me with fixing the lighting and clarity id really appreciate it. the audio with this video is also another issue I'm having serious trouble with this, see they really thought this out bc they had turned a radio on  and up as loud as they could without drawing unwanted attention anyways u can hear them whispering but can't make out what they are saying some words here and there u can but id like to try and clear it all up..  I'd just really like to take the radio sound out if possible and make there whispering conversation louder and more clear if anyone can help me please it would be very much appreciated. My kids can hopefully get all there stolen items back. I'm not worried about any of mine as long as they get there's thank u 

Suggest that you upload the file/s, so folks can review them.

Upload the file/s to a free server, such as Google Drive or MS OneDrive, right-click the link and Share.  Copy the result and paste it here or to me in a Private Message via the mail envelope in the top-right corner of this forum.  When using Google Drive, if necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with link can view.