"Pan & Zoom: & "Auto Zoom" in Animations Don't Work nor does "Space" in Text Title Clips

Several months ago these slide options quit functioning. All I get is "Building Preview, Please Wait". The preview never gets built. If I reload a slide show that has these options included the slides are blank. I thought initially the problem was related to video clips and the "Pro" version. I've reloaded older programs (I've used PhotoStage since Ver 6.0) all now have the same problem. So in frustration I purchased NCH's latest version 11.36 and the problem is still there. I have developed many slides shows and most of them include these options. Has NCH stopped supporting them? If so why the heck do they still offer them in their latest update?

• 3 weeks later...

The message-building preview may appear if your computer is taking too long to render images and audio for playback, often due to a full cache and temporary files folder. To address this, open Photostage and navigate to Options > General > Cache. Click on 'Clear Cache.' You will also see the 'Default cache folder' path under Cache. Go to this folder and delete all the files to free up space for new data.