Dial Plan for multiple VoIP accounts

KorporateFox

Hi All,

Is there a dial plan or similar setup anyone can advise me of that will allow outbound calls to automatically select the next unused account (we have 4 accounts from the one TISP).

At present I can only set up outbound calls to select which voip line by using a different prepend digit (i.e. 0 for account 1, 1 for account 2 etc.) This is clumsy to say the least and I expect that AXON do enable pooling of outbound calls; I just cant see how.

Any help is appreciated.

Ta!

If I remember correctly the setting is in the advanced External Line properties, and it's called something like "Chain to next line." Basically it lets you select another External Line to send calls to if the current one fails to place the call correctly. So if you have 4 lines, you want to chain 1 to 2, 2 to 3, 3 to 4, and 4 to 1 to ensure the call will get through just so long as any of the lines are free.

If I remember correctly the setting is in the advanced External Line properties, and it's called something like "Chain to next line." Basically it lets you select another External Line to send calls to if the current one fails to place the call correctly. So if you have 4 lines, you want to chain 1 to 2, 2 to 3, 3 to 4, and 4 to 1 to ensure the call will get through just so long as any of the lines are free.

Thank you pythonpoole! That solved the problem nicely.