Are There Minor Flaws in Video Capture Output?

Gohda

I read the review by Toptenreviews, and while the overall feedback was positive, there were some minor cons mentioned that caught my attention. The review mentioned that the recorded videos had minor flaws such as pixelation and some shakiness, resulting in a final product that is acceptable but not flawless.

I noted that the review was from 2 years ago and was wondering if this has been improved since then. If it has remained the same, is there a way to address these flaws? I am seeking to record with video/audio quality equivalent to when I'm not recording.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Gohda

Thank you for reaching out. The software is improving constantly, here is the history: https://www.nchsoftware.com/capture/versions.html

When it comes to the quality, it depends on the settings such as video format, resolution, FPS, and other settings. I would strongly recommend testing the software, Debut has a limited amount of recordings in the demo version but if you do decide to give it a go, NCH offers a 30 days no ask money back guarantee.