Multisession Disk Burning

LavaMan

:mellow: I am a little confused on this before I buy the full version. comments on this BB appear to say Express Burn (version not specified) does not support multisession burning to CD-R or or CD-RW or DVD-R or DVD-RW. That is, you can not leave the disk open and append to it.

Now the "Features" states "Supports multi session recording to CD (you can choose to add more music tracks at a later time). " It is pretty clear to me that the basic free Express Burn does not support multisession burning. I want to be absolutely clear, does Express Burn Plus (the one you pay for) support this. Also, can I delete specific files and add files to an existing directory? In RW media, of course.

The best way to be certain with your particular system configuration is to install the trial version of the software and use it for the 14-days. For this period, the software will behave exactly as it does if you register.

The best way to be certain with your particular system configuration is to install the trial version of the software and use it for the 14-days. For this period, the software will behave exactly as it does if you register.

Thanks, this is very helpful. It was not obvious (to me at least) that the trial fersion was fully functional.