Folders VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS

kadritch

Most likely. It really depends on your DVD player and if it is able to handle straight pictures. The presence of a VIDEO_TS suggests you have converted the pictures into a video stream? So each picture will be displayed on the screen for a particular length of time?

Most likely. It really depends on your DVD player and if it is able to handle straight pictures. The presence of a VIDEO_TS suggests you have converted the pictures into a video stream? So each picture will be displayed on the screen for a particular length of time?

Yes, plus we've added some music. I don't mean to press you about this but we're trying to get this done for our very elderly grandparents. Also, while I have you listening - your website is very hard to obtain help - I have activated and tried to register( even though I was unsure whether I could play the DVD on the player when I was done) using the Express Burn ID and Key # I received in my email and typed it in exactly as it is written. A pop up box says that my #'s are correct but the name I typed in is wrong. I typed in my name and location exactly as it was written on the email. Now I am stuck and can't get the download. It claims I still have the trial version.

Burn the two VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders as a Data DVD.

What did you find hard? You can view the registration support page at www.nch.com.au/support/reg.html. Copy and Paste the registration details sent to you directly into the registration window, insuring that you do not have any leading or trailing spaces. If this still fails then double check that the registration information is actually for Express Burn. If you have any more questions please feel free to contact our registration support staff.