Does anyone have IVM version 4.00

nfuids

Our HD crashed and I didn't have a backup version of the version 4.00 installer. and IVM wants me to pay to get the latest version, saying they don't have it! (yeah right!)

If anyone has it, it'd be nice to send it over to mart_bl _at_ hotmail _dot_ com (zipped)

Thanks

I don't believe NCH claims they 'don't have' the old versions, It's just that they only provide downloads for the newest versions of the software and recommend that you keep a backup of the installation file with your version on it.

Right now I can only find the installation file for as far back is 4.02, I don't know if that is much help you (a license is valid for all the versions that are released within 3 months of purchasing).

I'm pretty sure I have the 4.00 installation somewhere, but I'll have to try and find it on my old back-up drives (no guarantees).

P.S. You can upgrade your license at http://nch.com.au/upgrade

If you have your old license information, depending on time of purchase etc. you'll get large discounts off the the listed prices.

Do you know if licenses are valid for versions older than the one you bought it for?

No, I don't know sorry. All I do know is the license is valid for any version that you purchased and up to any version that was released up to 3 months after that.

Here is a link to version 4.02

• 5 months later...
No, I don't know sorry. All I do know is the license is valid for any version that you purchased and up to any version that was released up to 3 months after that.

Here is a link to version 4.02

I have a problem, please help me. My ivm version is 4.01. (enterprise license).

I have to format the computer because I have problems. I do not have a copy of back up software to make the reinstallation. I lost my backup copy installer. where I can find for download?