PPC cab file

zenaerostar

Is there a way to download the cab file without having to use the windows installer ?

Apparently not. I used the installer but it failed to install with a message that there was some error in the setup file. However, it does extract the contents of the .exe file which includes the .cab file. So run the installer then search for for files modified on that day. Copy the cab to your device and it installs just fine.

Thanks for the info, on installation using the cab file said it was not valid cab file.

The error you received I found the same, but using the latest active sync version cured that.

I installed the prog but there are problems.

Using Dell X50v windows 2003se

On the audio testing the mike test works showing the audio on the line,

on the speaker test just silent, although I know it all works.

I found that there is an error in their program, the wav files are stored in mydocs, but I found 2 directories, one named "Pocket Talk", and the other named "PocketTalk" !

The sounds were in one but not the other, so copied the sounds to the empty directory and the audio test then worked.

This is an installation problem.

Also when you switch screens, it does not always draw the complete screen, you have to tap the screen and then parts will re-appear!, also when setting up the lines, the next/back buttons are almost off the bottom of the screen, and trying to go back from the status screen if there is a button at the bottom, then it does not show.

I have managed to get it running, but with lots of hiss, to reduce that I had to set the mike to not auto level.