VRS Channel issue

rangerfan

Ive got 4 radio/scanners that Im recording with VRS. Initially everything was working fine. Now instead of the channels being in chronological order now channel 4 show up first on the list and I cannot access that channel to play the recordings. Channels one thru three are fine but when I try to listen to 4, it says cannot find website etc etc. Ive rebooted puter and cleared history, cache, files etc etc. Can anyone help??

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Ive got 4 radio/scanners that Im recording with VRS. Initially everything was working fine. Now instead of the channels being in chronological order now channel 4 show up first on the list and I cannot access that channel to play the recordings. Channels one thru three are fine but when I try to listen to 4, it says cannot find website etc etc. Ive rebooted puter and cleared history, cache, files etc etc. Can anyone help??

Thanks!

I answered my own question :lol: Had a space between Channel numbers in the number 4 name. Also, once I deleted history cache etc, I needed to shut off VRS from the menu in lower right hand corner to completely shut it off. In other words the old "setup" was still running in the background.