foot pedal

EnglandElaine

My foot pedal was working fine but suddenly it has stopped working. I've only used it twice as it is brand new and I haven't even paid my credit card bill yet. I've unplugged it and then uninstalled Express Scribe and reinstalled it and then tried to set up the foot pedal again (this is what After Sales suggested) but NOTHING I do works and I still get an error message - sometimes that the hardware has malfunctioned, sometimes that there is a driver error, sometimes that the game port is in use. Bottom line is the foot pedal doesn't work and it's a nuisance using the F keys. Please, can someone help me? :angry:

My foot pedal was working fine but suddenly it has stopped working. I've only used it twice as it is brand new and I haven't even paid my credit card bill yet. I've unplugged it and then uninstalled Express Scribe and reinstalled it and then tried to set up the foot pedal again (this is what After Sales suggested) but NOTHING I do works and I still get an error message - sometimes that the hardware has malfunctioned, sometimes that there is a driver error, sometimes that the game port is in use. Bottom line is the foot pedal doesn't work and it's a nuisance using the F keys. Please, can someone help me? :angry:

I am sure you have tried this but just in case... Plug the pedal in before you open ES. Then in settings make sure you check VEC Pedals USB (assuming that is what you bought) in the drop-down list and run the Foot Pedal Control Wizard. Mind you, if the pedals were working before, this may not help!

Good luck!