Vista 64 bit

TheBomber69

We currently do not have any native 64-bit programs, but they all still should work on 64-bit operating systems. I do believe the developers are looking into providing 64-bit builds of software, but I'm unsure of how long it would take for the first release to come out.

• 1 year later...
I have tried several modems and none ,,, not even the Mutli Tech voice modem that was mentioned for Vista works with 64 bit Vista. So I assume there is some kind of glitch with the current version of IVM and Vista 64bit

Steve

I agree. I tried the IVM with Vista 64 bit and it didn't work. And there is no way to contact the company to ask about it. Kind of sad! It is such a good program but I'm going to have to look else where to someone who actually will talk with customers instead of hiding behind "we have to pay our workers" mentality. If you don't have customers, you won't be able to pay the workers.

I would like to iron out the problems before purchasing or if the product won't work, I should get a full refund since they don't want to tell me before I buy.

Ugh!