Is there a key for "Play"

braxx20

Can I set up a key or function key to activate "Play" instead of moving the cursor over to the play arrow? I DID discover that the "Delete" key works like the "cut" editing feature.

===========================

Try reading the Help file! That's what such files are for. The answer is right there, within easy view and just a slight bit of effort. So why ask other users to do what _you_ should be doing?

Musikone

• 2 weeks later...

I use 3.05. Go to --> Tools --> Wave Pad Options --> Keys --> Add (pick any key / key combination) and follow through using common sense.

In this way I use the x key for "stop", the z key for play, the ctrl - x for cut, the a for amplify (selection) (it will ask for a percentage first) and the s key for silence (selection).

Also, after recording my speech from the book i am reading (study) i use the g key for a lot of sequential actions. It filters noise, trims silences, inserts a sound bite at the end, adds 3 seconds of nothing at the end...

You have to be a registered user though. So pay first! :P

(By the way can some one working at WavePad's company try to contact me, I have some stuff I would like to suggest for the next version).