error

myers62

exceeded maximum possible vob seqments, encoded file is too large, please re-encode

with lower quality (bitrate) what dose this mean? had it set Max Bitrate Video 2520

the numbers are 9000 4000 2520 1150.

Average video Bitrate 1150 was set at this. 9000 4000 2520 1150

audio bitrate 128

I keep on getting this error message a couple of times if i lower the quality wont that make the video slow?

what settings do you recomened me to use so I dont get this error message again.

the audio bitrate is 128 is that fine to set it at? please help. thanks

exceeded maximum possible vob seqments, encoded file is too large, please re-encode

with lower quality (bitrate) what dose this mean? had it set Max Bitrate Video 2520

the numbers are 9000 4000 2520 1150.

Average video Bitrate 1150 was set at this. 9000 4000 2520 1150

audio bitrate 128

I keep on getting this error message a couple of times if i lower the quality wont that make the video slow?

what settings do you recomened me to use so I dont get this error message again.

the audio bitrate is 128 is that fine to set it at? please help. thanks

I have exactly the same problem as you have. I have tried everything and it does not work!! I am trying to burn to a 4.7GB DVD+R a 500MB movie in AVI format that only is 1 hr 50 mins. When I add the file, there is only about 9 cms of green line at the bottom left corner. I select the PLAY button and the video plays fine but after about 1 hour when encoding etc, I get the same error MAXIMUM POSSIBLE VOB SEGMENTS, ENCODED FILE IS TOO LARGE.....USE LOWER BITRATE. I have tried all the video bitrate settings evening setting the max video bitrate to 1150 and still get the same error message. I have even selected the Windows Media Player selection as I am using Windows XP. I have only purchased my copy of the software about 4 to 5 days ago. This is quite frustrating as I have no problem burning the same file on my other computer with different program.

Hopefully someone can help us................

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I struggled with the same problem.

MAXIMUM POSSIBLE VOB SEGMENTS, ENCODED FILE IS TOO LARGE.....USE LOWER BITRATE

I think the reason is that EB can't divid VOB -files into 1GB or smaller. So some software upgrade is needed.