need help!

myers62

hello, I like the software. one question express burn, I wanted to covert a movie i got has good quailty picture. but when converting the file I had the encode settings high quality. after almost converting to disk get some error saying to meduim quality but after i set it to med and after the disk is completed the video on the disk while watching on dvd plaver video is poor. but when playing the video on my computer before i convert it the video quality is good. what is wrong and what setting do I need to set to have the video better picture qualtiy?

hello, I like the software. one question express burn, I wanted to covert a movie i got has good quailty picture. but when converting the file I had the encode settings high quality. after almost converting to disk get some error saying to meduim quality but after i set it to med and after the disk is completed the video on the disk while watching on dvd plaver video is poor. but when playing the video on my computer before i convert it the video quality is good. what is wrong and what setting do I need to set to have the video better picture qualtiy?

wel after i burned again watched it on my computer seems like my dvd player is going bad