Losing Audio after Transfer is initiated

mdonofrio

I'm using IVM 4.02 + Axon 1.20 > I have 2 FXO/FXS adapters (LinkSys SPA3102) and 4 VOIP accounts, 2 with Broadvoice & 2 with Vonage.

After several weeks of tweeking and some help from people here on the forum I've gotten this system to work pretty well.

My dilema is after IVM answers an incoming voip when a transfer to an extension is initiated I lose the audio path. The caller is still 'online' (not disconnected). The IVM status window shows the call flow as it is executed and is correct. The target extension is rung by IVM, I'm using LinkSys(SIPURA) SPA921s throughout, but if the extension answers there is no audio path BUT the caller & extension are infact connected. If the call rolls to voicemail, agaign, the prompts are played BUT the caller hears nothing and then by default is disconnected.

I understand there are 'issues' with Broadvoice internal transfers (external transfers work fine, by the way) and yes I'm using blind transfer method as this is all that's supported for voip. I have reboot the server, tripple checked all my settings and ports, etc, etc, etc. I have a both a static public ip & private ip so I do not use/need STUNS. All works fine AND the FXO/FXS adapters do not have this problem so I'm rather confident my configuration is correct.

Any assistance/ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

• 1 year later...