Older version of IVM available for DL?

Soarchrist

I purchased a license about 1.5 years ago. I had to reformat my pc and now I don't have my IVM software.

I have the key/id code information, but it seems I need to download the same version that I had. Where can I get it... anyone know?

Thanks

S.

Well I don't know for sure, but I think your license is good for minor versions of the program.. For example if you purchase a license for 4.01 it should work for 4.02 and 4.03 but I don't think there is any guarantee it would work for major later releases such as 4.8 and 5.0.

PS: There is no way to download older versions from the website, you may have to contact NCH about that and they may charge a fee for providing it to you (not sure). Always keep backups of the installer or order the backup CD next time.

I purchased a license about 1.5 years ago. I had to reformat my pc and now I don't have my IVM software.

I have the key/id code information, but it seems I need to download the same version that I had. Where can I get it... anyone know?

Thanks

S.

Just google "NCH IVM download." There are lots of shareware/trial software download sites with older versions.

I am guessing you want 3.07 (??) If you can't find it -- but you should be able to -- I think I have a copy still.

NCH only keeps the latest versions for download.

Don in Austin Texas

• 3 months later...
Well I don't know for sure, but I think your license is good for minor versions of the program.. For example if you purchase a license for 4.01 it should work for 4.02 and 4.03 but I don't think there is any guarantee it would work for major later releases such as 4.8 and 5.0.

That doesn't appear to be the case. I have 4.0 on one machine and have just installed 4.03 on the new machine that has replaced it. The license I was issued for 4.0 won't work in 4.03.

But its certainly worth keeping a copy of the installer file!

Chris.

Guest nchto

Our official upgrade policy is:

There is a 3 month period of free upgrades beginning from the initial activation of your software.

...but we often extend this. It's up to the discretion of the developers. Always keep a copy of the installer you purchased your license key for.