Audible.com format

Guest Harry

For others who are interested, the file format referred to here is the Audible Audio Book format with the file extension ".aa". Unfortunately Switch does not support this format, but we are certainly happy to investigate if support is possible.

• 1 year later...
I want to convert audible.com formated downloads to a mp3 or wav format to download onto a Dell mp3 player.  Is this possible? :(

Wow a whole year and nothing new on this one - still glad I stumbled across it since the switch tech resolved my immediate problem Switch doesn't support .aa files yet (in 2004 and today I presume). The only solution appears to be burning the file to a CD and converting the CD file to MP3 - kind of a long way around the problem, but it works and you end up with a nice CD archive of the book.

;)

• 6 months later...
The only solution appears to be burning the file to a CD and converting the CD file to MP3 - kind of a long way around the problem, but it works and you end up with a nice CD archive of the book.

My apologize for sounding ignorant but EXACTLY how are you burining the file to a CD. I have tried this and I am ending up with an exact copy of the encrypted file on the CD so I still am not able to convert it.

I would love to be able to play these files on my player. Right now I have to use my daughter's.

Thanks in advance!!

TBMak

• 3 weeks later...