Can a Tone File be created where 2 or more tone frequencies will be played consecutively, instead of simultaneously?

ScottB

I've used Tone Generator to create many Tone files, with each Tone file playing multiple frequencies simultaneously, which I later modified via Wavepad to increase the amplitude.

But I also have applications where I need to create Tone files containing multiple frequencies, but with the frequencies playing one at a time in consecutive order -- not simultaneously. 

Can this be done?

The only way I'm seeing of how to accomplish this is to create a Tone file for every single frequency, resulting in MANY Tone files.  And then create a List from the MANY single frequency Tone files.  But for all the many sets of frequencies I need to create I would wind up with hundreds of Tone files (one Tone file for each frequency) in order to create all the Lists I would need.  Needless to say, this would take forever for me to accomplish.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry but I don't think that is available. Will update this response as soon as I find any more info regarding this.

Hopefully, some experienced user could shed some light on this as well.

NCH Software is always interested in improving our existing programs and developing new programs. If you have an idea you'd like to share with us, please submit your suggestion here: https://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/index.html