wavepad

unc69it

I was wondering if someone could please help me. i just started using wavepad. im downloading all my cassetes to my computer and burning them to cd.i get them dowloaded ok and when i go to play them they all are recorded on 1 track and i would like to seperate my songs into tracks. could someone please tell me how to do this. remember im a newbie at using this software. all i have is the free edition and i know with all the people on here someone has to know how. so i will thank you in advance for your time. thanks :)

Guest Guest
I was wondering if someone could please help me. i just started using wavepad. im downloading all my cassetes to my computer and burning them to cd.i get them dowloaded ok and when i go to play them they all are recorded on 1 track and i would like to seperate my songs into tracks. could someone please tell me how to do this. remember im a newbie at using this software. all i have is the free edition and i know with all the people on here someone has to know how. so i will thank you in advance for your time.    thanks :)

When you load up your wave or MP3 file, you need to place the edit line (or time marker) in between songs. That's usually the widest flat (no noise) area on the chart. If you proceed from left to right, then once your line is in between songs, go to EDIT and SELECT TO START. The go to EDIT and COPY. Open up a new window. This is where the fun begins. I am not sure what works best for your wishes, but try 44100 and Stereo. Click EDIT and PASTE. Then you can SAVE AS with options for KBS and such. Sorry if this is confusing, but I think if you play around with the settings and these few directions, you'll be headed where you want.