problem with entering my Registration and Activation Code

paranormalchick

i bought this after using the demo verison and every time i enter my info to activated it it always says its incorrect i paid for it and i Registered it i dont know what the problem is...but there is no number for help and i did not buy the tech support for i felt i wouldnt have needed it...are they doing this on purpose because i didnt buy the support? im confused on how to prove i bought this before my free trail expires......can anyone help me please there is no number to call them about this

I did a quick search of our logs and it appears that you purchased RecordPad. Registration information is not interchangeable between products, if you purchase RecordPad you will only be able to register RecordPad. If you wish to register WavePad you will need to purchase a WavePad software license. Please check your invoice for details of your purchase.

If you had visited our Registration Support page then you should have seen the "Contacting us for Support" section, which is how you should contact us regarding your Registration issues. Please do so! We do have a technical support number, but simply due to demand we are only able to provide this to Platinum Support customers.

it said to purpose when i was on wavpad i clicked purpose and i bought what it said to buy i didnt want recordpad im pissed cause i paid 60 bucks and was supoose to be paying to make my wavpad mine and instead it was the record pad...what the heck i dont want that i want the wavpad i fell inlove with that software and wanted that i never use record pad.........i dont want to have to pay for more again...i dont want record pad i wanted wavpad...and why would a option to buy record pad come up when i was on wavpad and clicked to buy it errrrrrrrrrrrr i want wavpad not record pad thats all..i dont want anything else just wavpad,i thought thats what i was buying in the first place