Mobile gateway

no1daag

I´ve some customers how is contractors, building house, and they are use mobile offices ( small houses).

Our servers is win 2000 or 2003 depended on what they using for hardware before. Will be upgraded someday!!

My question is if there are some solution for a mobile ( GSM) gateway. Need solution for one line and up to 4-8 lines.

They calls for free between each other with mobilephones ( GSM-GSM ) so they want to use the gateway for free calls when the have left the building.

Need one cheap solution for one line in a small office (2-4 employee ) . Perhaps using a mobilephone connected to server with cable or bluetooth

I'm not exactly sure how you plan on interfacing the mobile phone with the computer/pbx.

If you can get the mobile phone to use a standard phone line connection like RJ11, you can use a Linksys FXO adapterfxo.jpg.

This will hook up your existing phone line connected to the adapter and convert it to a voip line, so any phone or softphone in the office connected to the Axon pbx system can make and take phone calls from the GSM/mobile phone line. However, it is important to note that the FXO adapter only supports 1 line.

Also If you are just looking at a simple way of making free calls between offices, I recommend either

1) You have the remote office softphones connect to the central office Axon pbx system so all phones go through the same system regardless of office location, and then simply phoning the designated extension of the person you want to call

2) Use a free SIP service that allows you to call SIP numbers for free and simply have each office connect to one of these SIP accounts as an external line so calls can be made to any of the locations free.