Controlling IVM via VB App

paulc

Hi,

I am putting together a VB application that reads data from a database, such as the number and name of the person to call, then using the SendMessage function to push these details into IVM

I have this adding the details to IVM (although got a couple teething issues which I should be able to resolve) but something just struck me.

Even though I can add these in this way - is there a way to 'start outbound calling' using another SendMessage command? I need this to be completely automated and not require the user to have to click the File>Start Outbound calling.

Is there a command I can use?

Now I have my app all working, seems the outbound calls start automatically as I add them from my app.

Only thing now is that it seems to only make one call at a time - is this a license issue (I have only demo version just now) or perhaps I need many VOIP provider accounts?

ok,

seems as soon as I post something here, I have a brainwave!

Ive now updated my VOIP account with credit (yes, I know...I know) and its making multiple outbounds all at same time!

They start 4 secs apart, but I successfully made two calls to my home and mobile.

So think I have it all working now.