Features

tazz1234

Hi Folks,

Currently I'm using Evolution by Intuive. I can't seem to locate a Feature Section. Does Axon ofer these features?

Direct Inward System Access

Conferance Calling

Remote Access

Call Detail Records

Music On Transfer

Flexible Mp3-based System

Random or Linear Play

Volume Control

Voicemail

Visual Indicator for Message Waiting

Stutter Dialtone for Message Waiting

Voicemail to email

Voicemail Groups

Web Voicemail Interface

I'm no expert, but I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Direct Inward System Access YES (With NCH IVM, you can setup IVR menus and/or have access codes for both internal and external users to have access to the PBX features internally or remotely. For example, I have my system setup so you can dial an extension on axon which goes to IVM. IVM answers and asks who the person would like to call so they don't need to memorize extension numbers. I also have mine set up so I can announce things over the P/A system. This is done by connecting the server audio to my speaker system and having an extension registered with IVM that immediately sends the call to a special PA voicemail box which is set to screen the calls (allow them to play over the speakers as they are being recorded). The point is you can do whatever you want with IVM, make IVR menus to run programs, change settings, announce over a PA system, call other extensions etc.

Conferance Calling YES (I believe you need NCH Quorum)

Remote Access YES (Axon has a built-in web interface to configure it remotely, and by phone you can use NCH IVM Answering Attendant to do things like get remote access to your voice mail or run programs on the server computer etc.)

Call Detail Records YES (Logs from Axon log all calls, but also other things so there isn't a clear interface just to look at phone calls records. IVM will record call details if people leave a message, and you can create a plugin for it to save a record of each call that comes into IVM into a database.)

Music On Transfer YES (With NCH IMS on hold player)

Flexible Mp3-based System YES (Same as above)

Random or Linear Play YES (sane as above)

Volume Control YES Volume control for playback and recording levels is given for IVM and I think IMS too)

Voicemail YES (With NCH IVM)

Visual Indicator for Message Waiting NO (I don't think this is supported)

Stutter Dialtone for Message Waiting NO (I don't think this is supported)

Voicemail to email YES (Built into NCH IVM)

Voicemail Groups ? I'm not sure what you mean by this, if you mean can more than one user share the same mailbox thats fine, or if you want emails to be sent to multiple people when a message is received, thats also fine.

Web Voicemail Interface YES (built into NCH IVM)