Length limit?

Schocked

I've been transferring files from a minidisk recorder (Sony Mz-NH1) and editing them using wavepad, which works great except for one thing -- no matter how long the segment I'm dealing with, I can't seem to get Wavepad to see more than 1:06

(as in 1 minute, six seconds). What am I doing wrong, or is there a limit in the software?

Thanks

I've been transferring files from a minidisk recorder (Sony Mz-NH1) and editing them using wavepad, which works great except for one thing -- no matter how long the segment I'm dealing with, I can't seem to get Wavepad to see more than 1:06

(as in 1 minute, six seconds). What am I doing wrong, or is there a limit in the software?

Thanks

I'm having a similar problem. I'm converting some old reel to reel tapes to digital format for my father.

Except......I can't seem to record more than 45 minutes or so......even though the length of the recording is reported correctly as 1h 30s and the waveform appears. After 45 minutes though......wavepad just repeats the music from the beginning while the scroll line appears to progress over the waveform after 45 minutes.

• 1 year later...

I'm having a similar problem with TRx Recorder. We just purchased it and registered it, but it won't record coversations over 60 seconds, just like the demo version. It's like it doesn't realize it's registered. It didn't throw any errors during registration, so I don't know what's going on.