Running under WINE

I am running Switch under the latest version of WINE and everything works fine. I can run it using the GUI or from the command line just fine. However, I can't convert DSS files. When I try, the app says it can't open the file.

The file dss32.dll is required for converting from DSS. I have looked in my WINE install and have found it is the only DLL in the system. I have configured a DLL override for dss32 as Native and even copied the dll to the Switch folder just to see if the program was having trouble finding it.

There is no logging that I can find. WINE does not get any errors. I have no idea what the problem could be. I know this works under Windows.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Could this be a WINE configuration problem? If so, what might it be? If it is an incompatibility between dss32.dll and WINE, is there a way to circumvent?

I found a post saying Express Scribe works fine under WINE but it goes on to say dss32.exe is used to convert--not dss32.dll. Could my problem be resolved using dss32.exe?