Help with ram & rm files

tomkathh2

I've loaded Express Scribe. I can hear the Welcome Msg, no problem. I'm trying to load a ram file. I can hear it on Real Audio Player in full, it looks like it loads fine in ES, but shows 00 in duration and won't play anything. The file shows 861kb so I'm assuming something should be there. Any suggestions would be helpful. I'm trying to get a transcribing job, need help asap!

I'm in the same boat with you, tomkat...and I came here today looking for this same answer! So I'm going to subscribe to this thread and see if we get a good response! That would be funny if we were both applying for the same company.

I'm having the same problem too . . . any help would be appreciated! I've searched everywhere and can't seem to find an answer.

Ok, folks, try this! Unload/delete your newer version of ExpressScribe and download the older version (the 4.01 version). Some folks I know have done this and say that it should solve your troubles! Good luck! Post back here after you try and tell how it goes! I don't need to because I just kept deleting and reloading the ExpressScribe and it finally worked.

• 2 weeks later...