Application crash

Guest Tony

I was in the process of saving a recording in wavepad to a mp3 file and the app failed requiring it to be shut down and restarted. Before I allowed the closing of the app I save the .aud and .grf files to another location. How can I get the program to read those files so that I can save them to a format that can be played? The recording is an important business conference call!

Does anyone have any suggestions how to utilize those temp files so that they can be saved properly using wavepad or any other program?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
I was in the process of saving a recording in wavepad to a mp3 file and the app failed requiring it to be shut down and restarted. Before I allowed the closing of the app I save the .aud and .grf files to another location. How can I get the program to read those files so that I can save them to a format that can be played? The recording is an important business conference call!

Does anyone have any suggestions how to utilize those temp files so that they can be saved properly using wavepad or any other program?

Thank you

Guest Guest

I note from our logs that a few weeks ago you downloaded NCH Swift Sound Software (using the link http://nch.com.au/switch/switchsetup.exe). I am the manager of software development at NCH Swift Sound and I really need good feedback from real users (ie. you) so we can continue to improve this software.

This is in reply to the above from the development manager at NCH.

Attention ALL future users pay attention:

Why does your company ask for input to help you and you do not show the courtesy to reply to the email that you sent me??????

I have now waited several weeks for you to reply and have done nothing for a user of YOUR software. I will delete this garbage from my pc NOW. I will help you no more. VERY disappointed in NOT hearing from you since I went out of my way to Help YOU with screen shots and documentation!!!!

I have lost my important information due to your superior help. You software is history now.